https://world wide web.drberg.com/add-client-success-story?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=description
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Vitamin D and Cortisol: https://youtu.be/HAUdHuApCG4
https://world wide web.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4460985/
Speak with a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and obtain the assistance you’ll need in your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 together with your questions regarding Keto, Intermittent Fasting or using Dr. Berg products. Consultants can be found Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to six pm EST. USA Only.
Stressed? Here’s why you need to visit the beach!
:00 Introduction: Why visiting the beach can decrease your cortisol levels
:10 The advantages of visiting the beach
2:00 How visiting the beach helped my patient
3:04 Share your ability to succeed story!
Within this video, we’re going to speak about why visiting the beach might help decrease your cortisol levels.
There are lots of therapeutic advantages of visiting the beach that report to cutting your cortisol levels.
Cortisol is really a stress hormone that induce problems in your body for those who have an excessive amount of it.
Let’s discuss the advantages of visiting the beach.
1. Vitamin D – Exposure to the sun by the pool can improve your vitamin D levels. Consequently, it will help decrease your cortisol. Sunlight and vitamin D will also be essential for normalizing your circadian rhythm, which could naturally support healthy sleep and cortisol levels.
2. Seawater – Saltwater is wealthy in magnesium, sodium, potassium, and selenium. These can sort out bronchial asthma, bronchitis, joint disease, aches, and pains. Saltwater can also be very relaxing, which will help reduce stress minimizing your amounts of cortisol.
3. Seem (waves) – The seem of waves by the pool can be quite relaxing for you. Consequently, this energizes the parasympathetic system and promotes normal cortisol levels.
4. Breeze – The ocean breeze can select in the negative ions from crashing waves. Negative ions aid in increasing oxygen in your body and potentially lower your chance of depression.
5. Color – Blue skies and aqua-blue waters help lots of people feel comfortable and also at peace.
If you are feeling stressed and have high cortisol, try making a visit to the beach or spending additional time anyway. Tell me the way it can help you within the comments below.
Dr. Eric Berg Electricity Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is really a chiropractor which specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the writer of the greatest-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and it is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no more practices, but concentrates on health education through social networking.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://facebook.me/DrEricBerg
Send a note to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://world wide web.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Physician of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His utilization of “doctor” or “Dr.” with regards to themself exclusively describes that degree. Dr. Berg is really a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no more practices chiropractic in almost any condition and doesn’t see patients so he is able to concentrate on educating people like a full-time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is perfect for general informational purposes only. It shouldn’t be employed to self-identify which is not an alternative to a clinical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It doesn’t produce a physician-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. You shouldn’t make any alternation in your wellbeing regimen or diet before first talking to a health care provider and acquiring a clinical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always consult a health care provider or any other qualified health provider with any queries you might have regarding a clinical condition. The & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. aren’t liable or accountable for any advice, treatment, diagnosis or other information, services or product you get through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thank you for watching. I really hope this helped explain why visiting the beach can decrease your cortisol levels and relax the body. I’ll help you within the next video.