Dr. Roger Seheult’s Funnel: https://world wide web.youtube.com/c/Medcram/
Incorperate Your SUCCESS STORY HERE:
https://world wide web.drberg.com/add-client-success-story?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=description
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ http://bit.ly/BulletproofImmuneSystemCourse
Speak with a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and obtain the assistance you’ll need in your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 together with your questions regarding Keto, Intermittent Fasting or using Dr. Berg products. Consultants can be found Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to six pm EST. USA Only.
:00 Introduction: Dr. Roger Seheult on vitamin D for COVID-19
1:05 The most recent research on vitamin D for COVID-19
8:00 Does vitamin D reduce covid duration, intensity, and complications?
12:44 Can you really get enough vitamin D in what you eat without supplements?
20:08 Why it’s vital that you take magnesium and zinc with vitamin D
22:50 How vitamin D affects autoimmunity
26:30 Genes and covid susceptibility
27:48 More strategies for covid
31:48 Thank you for watching
Within this video, we’re going to talk to Dr. Roger Seheult about COVID-19 and vitamin D.
Hear for this fascinating interview where we discuss the advantages of vitamin D for COVID-19.
• Lower levels of vitamin D happen to be associated with covid infection and covid symptom severity
• Vitamin D might help reduce cytokine storm factors
• Normal vitamin D levels may prevent hospitalization because of covid infection
• 25-hydroxy vitamin D is easily the most effective form for covid
• Vitamin D isn’t only a vitamin—it also functions like a hormone
• Vitamin D is really a effective immunomodulator
• Gene expression can have vitamin D
• Vitamin D might help reduce viral infection duration, intensity, and complications
• Regular vitamin D supplementation might help lessen the frequency of acute chest infections by 50%
• Most vitamin D originates from the sun’s rays
• Age, weight, time spent outdoors, and complexion can impact what you can do to obtain vitamin Of sunlight
• Genetic defects will make you weaker to covid
• Black cumin seed might help with covid severity and signs and symptoms
• Sunlight—regardless of vitamin D production—may reduce covid severity
Dr. Eric Berg Electricity Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is really a chiropractor which specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the writer of the greatest-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and it is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no more practices, but concentrates on health education through social networking.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://facebook.me/DrEricBerg
Send a note to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://world wide web.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Physician of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His utilization of “doctor” or “Dr.” with regards to themself exclusively describes that degree. Dr. Berg is really a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no more practices chiropractic in almost any condition and doesn’t see patients so he is able to concentrate on educating people like a full-time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is perfect for general informational purposes only. It shouldn’t be employed to self-identify which is not an alternative to a clinical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It doesn’t produce a physician-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. You shouldn’t make any alternation in your wellbeing regimen or diet before first talking to a health care provider and acquiring a clinical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always consult a health care provider or any other qualified health provider with any queries you might have regarding a clinical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thank you for watching. I think you’ll enjoyed reading this fascinating interview with Dr. Roger Seheult around the results of vitamin D for covid. I’ll help you within the next video.