Speak with a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and obtain the assistance you’ll need in your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 together with your questions regarding Keto, Intermittent Fasting or using Dr. Berg products. Consultants can be found Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to six pm EST. USA Only.
Learn to easily decode urine test strips.
:40 Urine tests simplified
4:59 Key takeaways
5:15 Bulletproof your defense mechanisms *free course!
Within this video, we’re going to speak about how you can read urine test strips. If you are thinking about using urine test strips, this video will simplify them for you personally.
Urine test strips aren’t designed to identify anything. They’re simply there to provide you with clues to potential irregularities within your body.
Most urine test strips test 10 things:
1. Protein – An excessive amount of protein might be a manifestation of kidney disease, lack of fluids, intense exercise, or perhaps a kidney stone.
2. Leukocytes – High levels could suggest contamination, Bladder infection, or kidney stone.
3. Ketones – A possible sign you’re on the reduced carb diet, or else you have diabetes
4. Glucose – Levels greater than 180 could indicate diabetes.
5. Nitrites – This may be an indication of nitrate-reducing bacteria, for example E. coli or gonorrhea.
6. Bloodstream – Could indicate Bladder infection, intense exercise, or kidney gemstones.
7. Urobilinogen – Might be a manifestation of liver damage, cirrhosis, or hepatitis.
8. pH – Levels between 6 and seven.5 could indicate the crystals gemstones or an excessive amount of protein.
9. Specific gravity – Highly-concentrated urine could indicate lack of fluids.
10. Bilirubin – Happens to be an early manifestation of liver damage or perhaps a blocked bile duct.
Dr. Eric Berg Electricity Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is really a chiropractor which specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the writer of the greatest-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and it is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no more practices, but concentrates on health education through social networking.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: https://facebook.me/DrEricBerg
Send a note to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://world wide web.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Physician of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His utilization of “doctor” or “Dr.” with regards to themself exclusively describes that degree. Dr. Berg is really a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no more practices chiropractic in almost any condition and doesn’t see patients so he is able to concentrate on educating people like a full-time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is perfect for general informational purposes only. It shouldn’t be employed to self-identify which is not an alternative to a clinical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It doesn’t produce a physician-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. You shouldn’t make any alternation in your wellbeing regimen or diet before first talking to a health care provider and acquiring a clinical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always consult a health care provider or any other qualified health provider with any queries you might have regarding a clinical condition. The & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. aren’t liable or accountable for any advice, treatment, diagnosis or other information, services or product you get through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thank you for watching. I really hope this helped let you know that to know urine test strips basically. I’ll help you within the next video.