:06 Top Ten things American’s consume
7:07 Potential complications
Today we are going to speak about the ten most widely used things American’s eat.
A number of these foods have difficulties with:
• Acrylamide (a carcinogen)
• An increase in insulin
• Soy/corn oil
Top Ten things American’s consume:
1. Soda—An average American consumes 44.7 gallons, or 374 pounds, of soda each year.
2. Bread—An average American consumes 53 pounds of bread each year.
3. Burgers—There are gone 50 billion burgers offered each year.
4. French fries—An average American consumes 29 pounds of fries each year.
5. Icecream—An average American consumes 23 pounds of frozen treats each year.
6. Hot dog—20 billion hotdogs are offered each year.
7. Pizza—An average American consumes 40 pizzas annually.
8. Oreo cookies—Over 2.5 billion packs of Oreo cookies are offered each year.
9. Chicken nuggets/strips—There are gone 2.3 billion areas of chicken nuggets each year and also over 1.5 billion areas of chicken strips each year.
10. Donuts—American’s buy 10 billion donuts each year.
Potential complications from this kind of a poor diet:
• Weight problems
• Insulin resistance
• Fatty liver
• Heart disease
• Elevated chance of stroke
• Inflammatory conditions
• Sleep apnea
• And more…
Dr. Eric Berg Electricity Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years old is really a chiropractor which specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He’s the writer from the New Physique Guide along with other books printed by KB Publishing. He’s trained students diet being an adjunct professor at Howard College. He no more practices, but concentrates on health education through social networking.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: http://shop.drberg.com/
Follow us on FACEBOOK: facebook.me/DrEricBerg
Send a note to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: https://world wide web.drberg.com/dr-eric-berg/bio
Dr. Eric Berg received his Physician of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His utilization of “doctor” or “Dr.” with regards to themself exclusively describes that degree. Dr. Berg is really a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no more practices chiropractic in almost any condition and doesn’t see patients so he is able to concentrate on educating people like a full-time activity, yet he maintains an energetic license. This video is perfect for general informational purposes only. It shouldn’t be employed to self-identify which is not an alternative to a clinical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It doesn’t produce a physician-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and also you. You shouldn’t make any alternation in your wellbeing regimen or diet before first talking to a health care provider and acquiring a clinical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always consult a health care provider or any other qualified health provider with any queries you might have regarding a clinical condition. The & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. aren’t liable or accountable for any advice, treatment, diagnosis or other information, services or product you get through this video or site.
Thank you for watching! Fundamental essentials top ten things American’s consume. These kinds of things can be quite unhealthy for an individual’s health.