1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
two tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger root
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 omega-3 or pastured eggs or VeganEggs
1/3 cup MTC oil or avocado oil
2/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
1/3 cup Swerve (erythritol)
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 large carrots, grated
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Make a muffin tin with cupcake liners and hang aside.
2. Inside a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, sodium bicarbonate, salt, cinnamon, ginger root, and nutmeg.
3. In a tiny bowl, combine the oil, coconut milk, swerve and vanilla.
4. Whisk wet ingredients into dry, adding the grated carrots and walnuts.
5. Fold to mix.
6. Portion in to the muffin tin, dividing mixture evenly among 12 cups.
7. Bake for 12 to 18 minutes, or until a toothpick placed into the middle of the muffins arrives clean. Allow muffins to awesome slightly before serving. When kept in an airtight container, muffins will remain fresh 5 days within the refrigerator or three several weeks within the freezer.