Why shall we be held in love with polyphenols? They’re amazing plant compounds that feed friendly bacteria, improve your body’s natural capability to lose unnecessary weight, and alter your gut microbiome for that better.
That is why in the current episode, I share the most recent, cutting-edge details about polyphenols and debunk common polyphenol misconceptions to be able to assist you to lead your healthiest, most joyful existence.
I additionally invite you to definitely celebrate the astonishing advantages of polyphenols beside me on This summer eleventh, National Polyphenol Day – also is my birthday! I really hope you’ll join me using a shot of essential olive oil beside me and discussing it in your social channels! https://world wide web.instagram.com/gundrymd
About this episode you’ll learn:
* The surprising way polyphenols might help safeguard You against ecological stressors
* What all great winemakers have been aware of polyphenols for quite a while (and also the grapes most abundant in potent qualities)
* The reality behind my passion for essential olive oil (and my special trick for testing the standard and potency of the essential olive oil)
* What we’ve become wrong about polyphenols all of this time (and why they’re much more effective than we believed)
* The most popular polyphenol misconceptions which are wrong – and also the exciting new findings that prove their benefits in your gut
* What went down if this blue zone ate THIS for 85% of the diet – and why the colour of the food matters
Dr G’s favorite polyphenol-wealthy beverages!
* Why I only say “the more bitter, the greater better” with regards to vegetable – and probably the most advantageous to improve your health
* The chocolate you need to absolutely AVOID (and also the polyphenol-packed chocolates that may really support your wellbeing)
* Why big corporate chocolate companies have really ADDED polyphenols back to their chocolate
* How you can read a wine label for optimum health advantages (and my personal favorite wine companies you should attempt)
The polyphenol-wealthy foods which i really don’t recommend and why